Below is a table of types of analysis reports produced by ILRS analysis and associate analysis centers.
Analysis reports that are distributed via email, are accessible from the SLReport archives at both the EDC and the CDDIS. Some of the reports above are archived at the Data Centers for redundancy, click on the appropriate links below to gain access to these reports.
- EDC Weekly Global Normal Point Data Volume
- CDDIS Weekly and Monthly Global Normal Point Data Volume
- Data Corrections (pre-1999, post-1999), maintained by the ILRS CB
- MCC Weekly LAGEOS Analysis Report (CDDIS, EDC)
- SLR Quarterly Global Performance Report Cards
- CODE Daily GPS Bias Reports (CDDIS)
- Latest CODE combined range bias report
- GFZ GRACEA, GRACEB, TSX, TDX Weekly Tracking Reports
- NICT intensity dependence test (2001-02 and 2003-04)
- 3-Day Arc 2000-2001 LAGEOS-1,-2 rapid-analysis results from Geoscience Australia
- CSR Weekly LAGEOS Analysis Reports from 1994 through 2005 at (CDDIS, EDC)
- Delft Weekly LAGEOS Analysis Reports from 1994 through June 2006 at (CDDIS, EDC)